- ACCURATE SCALES: All of 3 beakers in different sizes (250 ml 100 ml 50 ml) have clear and accurate scales for you to measure liquid efficiently & accurately without any problem.
- PERFECT FOR LAB: Made of Borosilicate Glass, the beakers have High chemical durability and low thermal expansion, which can withstand the temperature under 800 °C (~1500 °F).
- HEAVY DUTY: Reusable, environmental friendly, will not shatter easily, easy to clean, high temperature resistance, for laboratory, kitchen, science experiment, liquid measuring, etc.
- EXPERIMENT COMBINATION: This set also comes with 3 glass droppers (3ml / drop, without scales), which make it easy to start your experiment without worrying the lack of tools.
- WORRY-FREE: If you received defective items, please contact us via email for full refund or replacement. We would try our best to fix issues.
- 3 glass droppers
- Laboratory essentials
- Environmental friendly
- Clear & accurate scales
- Low thermal expansion
- High chemical durability
- Class design for easy use
- Different sizes for various uses
250ml: 3.86 in (height), 3.3 in (diameter), 0.68 in (thickness)
100ml: 2.83 in (height), 2.44 in (diameter), 0.68 in (thickness)
50ml: 2.32 in (height), 2.16 in (diameter), 0.68 in (thickness)
What's Borosilicate Glass?
Borosilicate glass is a type of glass with silica and boron trioxide as the main glass-forming constituents.
Borosilicate glasses are known for having very low coefficients of thermal expansion (~3 x 10-6 K-1 at 20 °C), making them resistant to thermal shock,
more so than any other common glass.
Such glass is less subject to thermal stress and is commonly used for the construction of reagent bottles.
1. Borosilicate glass will begin softening above 800 °C (~1500 °F). Any temperature below this should be a good operating temperature;
2. The temperature differential that borosilicate glass can withstand before fracturing is about 165 °C (329 °F).
Yizerel Glass Beakers x 3
Yizerel Glass Droppers x 3
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.7 x 3.7 inches