- In Channel Wind Deflectors Advantages:
- Improved air circulation and minimize interior heat whilst parked
- Sleek aerodynamic look, no unsightly exterior tape ,can be painted
- Reduce dirt and debris on the side window thus improving visibility
- Made from tough acrylic plastic OEM Quality ISO 9001 and TUV Approved Mounting parts included Car wash safe Optically transparent
Details: INSTALLATION: STEP 1: Installation should be made with the side window wound down. First thing to do is to precisely clean (with mild solvent or window cleaner) the rubber trim that the deflector will be attached in. Wait until the cleaning liquid evaporates. use a clothe on flat head screw driver to clean the inside of the rubber trim (window channel) off any dirt. STEP 2: Next step is to remove the backing from the adhesive tape. insert the deflector's front end into the slot of the rubber trim window channel, beginning with the one end of the deflector. Bend the deflector slightly in order to fit the other end easily. Push the other end of deflector into the slot now slowly work the middle of the deflector into the slot make sure the deflector goes into the channel properly STEP 3: NOW USE A FLAT HEAD SCREW DRIVER TO INSERT THE METAL CLIPS. THE SMOOTH SURFACE OF THE CLIP MUST FACE THE INSIDE OF THE DEFLECTOR USE 2 CLIPS FOR THE FRONT WINDOW 5-6 INCHES FROM THE EACH SIDE AND ONE CLIP FOR THE REAR WINDOW THERE ARE MANY YOUTUBE VIDEOS WHICH SHOWS THE STEP BY STEP FITTING INSTRUCTIONS STEP 4: the last step is important. when you are done with the fitting and are ready to close the window. hold the wind deflector outwards with one hand and slowly close the window to make the room for the window to go in. once the window is closed make sure you leave it close for 24 hours so the rubber trim or channel molds itself with the deflector and window.