- Smart Audible Alarm Alcohol Breathalyzer: When the test result equals to or higher than 0.05%BAC(or 0.5g/l), the alcohol tester displays "Danger" with beep audible alert. When result is within 0.02% - 0.05%BAC, it displays "Caution". Accuracy +/- 0.010% BAC (0.1 g/l). Measure Range: 0.00-0.19%BAC & 0.0-1.9g/l.
- Easy to Operate & Accurate: Just Press the power button for 1-2 seconds to start the device, wait for 10 seconds for warming-up, then blow for 3-5 seconds, the test result will be displayed on the LCD screen, which is designed with blue backlight, easy to read. Quick response and accurate result.
- Compact & Portable: the alcohol analyser, measuring just 4.5*2*1 inches, makes it easy to take with you anywhere you go. 5pcs mouthpieces, perfect for testing yourself as well as your friends and family.
- Energy Saving: Powered by 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included), it will auto power-off to save power after finishing the test for 5 seconds.
- Warm Tip: After drinking , it is recommended to wait 20 minutes before testing, because alcohol takes about 20 minutes into the blood from the digestive organs , and residual alcohol in the mouth takes time to dissipate. To get a more accurate result , please wait three minutes between each test .
Details: TABIGER Breath Alcohol Tester Portable Breathalyzer with LCD Display & 5 Mouthpieces - A must have for safe driving
◆LCD Screen Backlight: Blue
◆Dimension: 11.3*5.2*2.5cm (4.5*2*1in)
◆Detect Range: 0.00%-0.19%BAC ( 0.0-1.9g/l )
◆Accuracy: -0.01%~+0.02% at 0.05% BAC
◆Operating Time: warm up - 10s; response <5s
◆Auto Power Off: 1 minutes approx
◆Powered by: 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery (no included)
◆Environmental Temperature: 5~40°C
◆Sensor: advanced semi-conductor oxide alcohol sensor
How to Use
1. Insert 2 AAA batteries and a mouthpiece into the alcohol tester
2. Press the power button for 1 second to start the device, wait for 10 seconds to warm up. Do not blow at warm-up mode.
3. Blow Mode: when the "Blow" symbol is displayed on the screen, take a deep breath, then blow with medium speed for 3-5 seconds
4. Read the test result. Displays for about 10s.
Caution: 0.02%~0.05%BAC (0.2g/l~0.05g/l)
Danger with Beep Audible Alert: over or equal to 0.05%BAC (0.5g/l)
5. The "OFF" symbol will appear for 2-3s and the alcohol tester will be turned off automatically.
●Each person reacts differently to alcohol, so the test results are for reference only, which cannot serve as the criteria in determining the outcome.
●After drinking , it is recommended to wait 20 minutes before testing, because alcohol takes about 20 minutes into the blood from the digestive organs , and residual alcohol in the mouth takes time to dissipate.
●To get a more accurate result , please wait three minutes between each test .
●Smoking can also affect the test results.
●Do not blowing liquid into the breath pipe
1 x Digital Alcohol Tester
5 x Mouthpieces
1 x User Manual
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.1 x 1.2 inches