- T-Cut Rapid Scratch for newer waterborne coatings, xirallics and metallic composite acrylic paints.
- Safely removes swirl marks, paint transfer, and light scratches.
- New Formula T-Cut that is specifically geared towards today's vehicles & consumer need.
- Does not contain silicone, or leave a harmful residue.
- The paintwork surface is free from swirls, scratches, and marks and prepared for repainting or polishing.
New Formula T-Cut that is specifically geared towards today's vehicles & consumer need.
Does not contain silicone or leave a harmful residue.
The paintwork surface is free from swirls, scratches and marks and prepared for repainting or polishing.
Winner of the Which Best Buy Award!
1. Wash the car with a good quality shampoo and dry thoroughly.
2. Shake the bottle well and apply sparingly to a damp cloth.
3. Work on a small area at a time (e.g. 1 sq. ft.)
4. Apply the product to the surface working in a circular motion.
5. Once the product has been suitably worked, remove with a dry, lint-free cloth to reveal a swirl free finish.
Do not use in hot conditions or direct sunlight.
Do not apply to unsound or freshly painted surfaces.
Do not use on glass, vinyl, unpainted or plastic trim. T
est on an inconspicuous area first.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.6 x 2.0 inches