- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency Filament PLA】 advanced self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】 Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience with these PLA Filament. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition.
- 【 100% ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY & PLA Filament】SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the RoHS directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substance) and are free from potentially dangerous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament emits a sweet smell and is considered by many as an improvement over PLA.
- 【Printed Temps 190-220°C & Print Bed (optional): 50-80°C】 SUNLU 3D PLA filament 1.75mm are considered as one of the most commonly used filaments for both beginners and experienced users.
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】 With over 8 years' 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, SUNLU is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
Details: These 1.75mm PLA filaments are made of premium PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, eco-friendly and safe, with no odor during the printing
Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every effort to provide you with immediate help until you are satisfied.
Why can't the filaments stick to the build bed?
1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filaments have lower extrusion temperature;
2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure an strong first layer adhesion;
3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 190°C - 220°C (374℉~ 428℉)，
Heated Bed Temp: 50°C - 50°C (77℉~ 140℉)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.02mm
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
1 × spool of PLA filaments
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 8.3 x 3.0 inches