Color: 1KG PETG 1.75MM Yellow
- 🆙【SUNLU High Qulity PETG】-The PETG filament is useful in a broad range of 3d printing applications which have the advantages: Ease of use and durable strength; No heating bed needed; Offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish.
- 🆙【SUNLU PETG Print Suggestion】- //Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 235°C - 245°C (455°F - 473°F); //Bed Temperature: 65°C - 80°C(149°F - 176°F); //Print Speed: 40-50mm/s; //Fan Speed: 50% or OFF.
- 🆙【Dimensional Tolerance ±0.02mm】-SUNLU PETG 1.75mm 3D printer filament are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. Suitable for most 3D printer and 3D pen.
- 🆙【No Tangle & No Clog & No Bubble】- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filament tidy and easy to be fed; Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience; Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging to effectively protect the PETG 3d filament from moisture.
- 🆙【High Compatibility】- Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75mm 3d printer filament. Larger filament spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
Do you like SUNLU PETG upgrade spool design? Would you like to try all SUNLU PETG filament 1KG 1.75mm colors？
SUNLU PETG Filament Specifications:
Net Weight: 1kg(2.2lbs)
Printing Speed: 30~100mm/s
Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.02mm
Printing Temperature: 230-250°C(446-482°F)
Platform Temp.: 80-120°C(176-248°F)
(Note: Based on 0.4mm nozzle and simplify 3D V4.0; Printing conditions may vary with different nozzle diameters.)
Why can't the filaments stick to the build bed?
1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PETG filaments have higher extrusion temperature than that of PLA;
2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with new one to ensure a strong first layer adhesion;
3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
Some Storing Tips:
To avoid winding,please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel .
Please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.
Key Words: SUNLU PETG Filament for 3D Printers, PETG Filament, PETG 3D Printer Filament, 3D Printer PETG Filament, 3D Printer Filament PETG, 3D Printer filament PETG, 3D Printer Filament 1.75, 3D Printer Filament, 1.75MM Filament
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.1 x 2.8 inches