Brand: PSSC Window Film
- Can reduce energy consumption of cooling systems.
- Scratch resistant
- Tested to conform to Brittish and European standards
- Removes ultraviolet light, reducing fading of fabrics
- 12 Year warranty for internal use
Publisher: PSSC Window Film
Item sent by Royal Mail 48 Tracked
Ultra Light Smoke 50% Window Film• Ideal to remove excessive glare problems whilst maintaining a ?warm? appearance.
• Can reduce energy consumption of cooling systems.
• Improves working environment by cutting excessive solar heat gain.
• Reduces glare to ease eyestrain, a requirement of display screen equipment health and safety legislation.
• Scratch resistant coating.
• Removes ultraviolet reducing fading.
This smoke tinted window film is perfectly suitable for homes, offices, conservatories and any other compatible flat Glass/window Its main advantage is to reduce the sun's heat and glare.
Smoke Tinted Types:
Smoke Tinted is available in 4 types: Dark, Medium, Light, Ultra Light
The dark one stops most heat & glare while,
the ultra light is perfect solution for those who have sensitive skin conditions.
In case you need any advise how to apply your smoke tinted window film,
full instructions are included with your order.
Specifications:• Ultraviolet transmission: 5%
• Visible light transmission: 50%
• Reflection of external visible light: 5%
• Reflection of internal visible light: 6%
• Total solar energy rejected: 23%