- Gives excellent value for money - good for approx. 100 uses
- Check results instantly with the colour chart (pH 4.0-10.0).
- Contains: 1 x 15ml bottle and 1 x colour chart
- Can be used to test the pH of water and saliva
- Portable and easy to use pH agent reagent testing drops. Alkaline water testing drops - drops for alkaline water testing
Publisher: Simplex Health
To Test Water
Pour a small amount of water from your source (tap, Reverse Osmosis water, tank water, ionized alkaline water source etc).
Add 1 or 2 drops of the red reagent liquid and shake it up to mix.
Compare the colour with the colours on the chart.
To Test Saliva
Wait for two hours after having anything in your mouth (the purpose is to test the saliva produced by the body, about 7 quarts each day and not just the saliva and food in your mouth. The best time to test first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up and before you have eaten or drunk anything and before you have cleaned your teeth.
Swallow the saliva in your mouth and then suck new saliva from below your tongue (there are two saliva glands below the tongue). Repeat 2 more times. Spit a small amount into a container (plastic or glass).
Apply 2 drops of pH Reagent to the saliva.
Compare the resulting colour to the pH colour chart.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.9 x 0.9 inches