Color: Metallic Bronze
- Pxmalion silk filament is hybrid made by a variety of biopolymer material with silk appearance. It has the same characteristics as PLA, and it's also great at diminishing the appearance of layer lines and beautifully emphasizing the details and curves of 3D printied object.
- With the silk like appearance, it's great for those who are looking to print object with a smooth, glossy and silk like finish.
- Perfect for visual prints that need that extra level of smoothness that simply cannot be achieved with standard PLA colors.
- With better toughness and gloss surface, it can bend bend several times without breaking. It also has better layer adhesion and flow ability, string is rare in printing.
- Silk PLA is very easy to print using similar settings to standard PLA.
Pxmalion Silk PLA is based on pla plastic, which has the same characteristics as PLA. It can be melted and processed at high temperatures and returned to a solid state at low temperatures. Silk pla can be easily processed, such as grinding, polishing, cutting,injection and painting.
The superb layer adhesion of silk pla makes parts with relatively unnoticeable striations. It has phenomenally bridging capabilities and perfect finish. The surface is as smooth as silk, The prints look wet and super soft in hand. Go vibrant and tremble before the excellence of your prints.
- Net Weight 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C - 210°C
- Recommended Printing Speed 40 -90 mm/s
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.2 x 2.8 inches