Brand: Health Metric
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE - Measure your water quality within seconds. Simply dip the meter into the water, gently stir, and lock the results on the screen. Our easy to follow instructions make this factory calibrated TDS meter super convenient to use, whether at home or on the go.
- ✅ UP TO 20% BETTER ACCURACY: The advanced 3-in-1 smartpen combines TDS, EC, and a temperature meter for improved accuracy. With an Automatic Temperature Compensation and the measuring range of 0-9999 ppm +/- 2%, it is an extremely handy device to have around.
- ✅ FREE TDS E-BOOK: As a special thank you, we will send you a free "TDS Testing Guide" (PDF) including useful tips and insights from qualified water experts. This will help you navigate the world of TDS testing with an ease.
- ✅ EXCELLENT VALUE - Our TDS meter provides a cost-effective way to regularly measure the effectiveness of RO/DI systems, water quality in pools and aquariums, hydroponic nutrient balance and much more. The strong Titanium alloy probe keeps it functioning for years to come.
- ✅ DEDICATED TEAM OF EXPERTS - You can always count on our team of EPA experts, with more than 30 years of expertise in the water quality industry. If you have any questions or problems, simply get in touch with us and we'll help you get it right.
Publisher: Health Metric
Details: Health Metric Water Quality Tester: A Must For Any House Tool Kit!
Do you think that your water filtration system needs replacement but you are not sure about it?
Meet The Health Metric TDS-EC Meter, Designed To Answer Your Questions In The Most Accurate Way!
This 3-in-1 water quality meter is designed to offer you readings with unmatched accuracy:
TDS Meter: Measures Total Dissolved solids such as minerals, salinity, metals, cations or anions dissolved in water.
EC Meter: Measures the electrical conductivity in a solution, with great applications on hydroponics, aquaculture and freshwater systems to monitor the amount of nutrients, salts, chlorine levels or other impurities in the water.
Thermometer: Precise results from 0.1-80.0∞C (32.0 -176.0∞F).
Unlike most similar instruments that measure just one or two of the above values, this smart tool analyses all the elements found in water, giving you significant and reliable results about its purity.
A Versatile Tool That Saves You Money While Providing The Best For Your Health!
With this smart pen you can check any time on your water filtration, or reverse osmosis system to see whether it's time to renew your filters or not, ensuring that you and your family won't be exposed to unhygienic drinking water.
This meter can also be of great help for farmers or gardeners as they can maintain the correct level of nutrients in the solution, which is the key for growing plants.
And if you have an aquarium, this meter is the best way to ensure that your exotic fish will grow healthy and survive.
Don't Squander It - Order Today!
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.8 x 0.3 inches