- ✅【Minimum Tolerance | Low Warping | Ensure Consistent Feeding and Stable Prints】- Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, No clogging, extremely high successful rate, resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
- ✅【Purest-grade Material | Made in USA | Non Toxic and Limited Smell】- ERYONE filaments are 100% Made in the USA with virgin materials, Biodegradable and Eco-friendly, NO harm to user and environment. Ideal for indoor printing.
- ✅【Professional Packaging | Vacuumed Sealed】- The filament from ERYONE came in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
- ✅【High Compatibility】- Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament, Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc. Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers' feedback.
- ✅【Sweet Tips】:When received the filament print a temp tower to find out the best temp setting ,which you will be shocked by how nice it come out.
Details: We're confident you're going to enjoy using our PLA filaments.
We Believe You Should Love Your Filament, Not Just Tolerate It!
Why Buy From ERYONE?
At ERYONE we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support. Our staff is attentive and knowledgeable - we've been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Have a question about the amazing capabilities ERYONE Series filament? No problem. Feel free to contact us.
Tolerance: ± 0.05
Print Temperature: 190-220℃
Recommended Printing Temperature: 210-220℃
Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
Good to Know
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please store it in a dry, sealed bag or box. Preferably, add a packet of Silca Gel to absorb any excess moisture.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 2.8 inches