- 【Automatic Calibration】Every Preciva PH tester will be calibrated before it was sent to our customers, no need to adjust the screwdrivers to calibrate again.
- 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】Provides full PH 0-14 measurements with temperature compensation which will make the result more accurate.
- 【Easy to Use】Just need to see the number on the digital display of the PH meter when you are testing the liquid, no need to compare with the test strips which makes more efficient and time-saving.
- 【Convenient to Carry with】This hydroponic ph pen is designed based on the handy size that is ideal for carrying in your pocket and test the PH no matter where you are.
- 【Widely Application】Ideal digital pH meter for aquarium, fishing, swimming pool, student lab, tap water and other liquid.Note: The white matter that comes with the product belongs to the characteristics of the product itself. It is safe to dissolve the auxiliary measurement when measuring.
Details: Preciva Digital pH value meter, pH tester, pH value meter with 4 sachets for calibration
pH stands for power of hydrogen, which is a measurement of the hydrogen ion concentration in the body. The total pH scale ranges from 1 to 14, with 7 considered to be neutral. A pH less than 7 is said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline.
Why is it important to control the pH of water or body?
Because a too high or too low pH is a health indicator for water and body.
A healthy level has a basic pH.
By regular control of the PH value one can handle the water or its body quite well.
Ideal for household and pH testing laboratory applications
Protects the environment
The measurement results are displayed quickly and precisely
Modern design and a large, illuminated display
Fast and accurate measurements at the push of a button
Convenient auto-off function
0.01 resolution, ± 0.01 accuracy, full pH 0-14 measurements
Temp. Compensation (ATC): 0 ° C to 50 ° C, max. 95% humidity
1: Immerse the electrode in PH6.86 (under the temperature of 25°C ) standard buffer solution of phosphate, and gently shake the electrode.
2: Regulate the trimmer with a screwdriver until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
3: Immerse the electrode in ph 4.01 or ph 9.18 the standard buffer solution of borax. After about one minute, until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
Do not calibrate the instrument before using it for the first time.
If the instrument is not used for more than 4 weeks, the calibration must be carried out again.
And if there are white dry residue, do not worry, and it will automatically dissolve to auxiliary measure. This is the property of the product itself and is safe.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches