- Petri dish with lid is crystal clear and uniform in thickness, but also light and thin, easy to observe and the bottom of the dish is flat and smooth without distortion, which makes the quantitative analysis more accurate.
- Plastic petri dishes with lidss are made of polystyrene, not easily broken, The lid of the dish is designed to be easy to cover and reduce pollution. A specially designed petri dish cover facilitates optimal gas exchange.
- This 10 petri dishes with lids is a sterile culture dish that contains no agar and can withstand a maximum temperature of 80 degrees. Disposable dishes are better than reusable glassware, effectively reducing secondary pollution.
- The package includes 10 petri dish plastic, size is 70×15 mm, sealing and dustproof with a plastic bag to prevent contamination and effectively protect the optical surface of the culture dish.
- Polystyrene culture dishes are widely used in schools, scientific laboratories, inoculation, scribing and separation of bacteria; plant collection, insect observation, cultivation of fungi, such as fungi, bacteria and other microorganisms
Details: Petri dishes can be stacked for easy storage and space saving.
Petri dishes are sterilized by gamma ray or EO.
Surface adherence of the cells is excellent by vacuum plasma surface treatment (TC treatment).
The improvement of the special structure increases the strength of the lid and the bottom of the dish,
improves the flatness and increases the adsorption of the inner wall of the culture dish.
Quantity: 10 Pcs
Size: 70 * 15 mm
Maximum temperature: 80 degrees
If the culture dish is accidentally broken during transportation, please contact us if you receive the broken product, we will solve it for you.
Packaging includes: 10 pcs plastic petri dishes
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.0 x 2.8 inches