- KEEP AWAY: Keep small animals away from your vehicle without use of traps or poisons with the Navaris ultrasonic repeller. The repellent emits a high frequency sound that deters rodents like martens, mice and rats.
- HOW IT WORKS: The repellent shuts off once vibration has been sensed, i.e. when the engine has started. It begins working again once no vibration has been sensed for at least 90 seconds.
- PREVENT CAR DAMAGE: Small animals and rodents can chew through wires, posing a safety hazard for motorists. Prevent pesky animals damaging your car parts, and hurting themselves or others.
- GOOD VALUE: The Navaris sound repellant is an affordable investment to help prevent costly car repairs.
- INCLUDES 4 CABLE TIES: Along with the electronic repellent device, the delivery includes four cable ties for easy installation.
- The Navaris rodent repellent is designed to be installed near your vehicle engine and acts as a pine marten, mouse and rat deterrent. The high-pitched tone it
emits helps keep animals away and prevent chewed wiring.
- The small animal repeller is connected to your car's battery for a reliable power source close to the motor.
- The repellant shuts off automatically once it senses vibration, meaning once the car engine has been started. The device comes on again once the car has been
- Protect your car from damage and costly repairs with this sound wave repellent.
- Provides pest control against mice, rats, pine martens, squirrels, chipmunks, moles and more.
- Dimensions: 11 x 9.5 cm (4.3 x 3.7 inches)
- Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Materials: plastic, electrical components
- Ultrasonic frequency range: 22-45kHz
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Current: 50-70 mA
- Power consumption: 0.6W
- 1x Rodent repellent for car
- 4x Cable ties
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.0 x 1.3 inches