- NO MORE FOGGY WINDOWS: Prevent foggy windows on cold days with the Navaris car dehumidifiers. They remove excess moisture in your car, meaning less time waiting for condensation to clear off your windscreen.
- SET OF 2: The Navaris car dehumidifiers are sold in a double pack, meaning you can place one in front on the dashboard, and another in the back on the parcel shelf. Keeps both the front and back windows clear for safer driving.
- REUSABLE: Once the dehydrator bags have reached their absorption capacity, they can be reused again. Simply put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 80C (176F), or leave to dry out on a radiator.
- ABSORBENT CLAY: Each car dehumidifier bag is filled with 500 g of smectite clay, a highly-absorbent mineral silicate. The material is excellent at fighting damp, mould and condensation.
- DELIVERY INCLUDES: Two reusable dehumidifier bags to remove excess moisture from your vehicle or other enclosed spaces.
- The Navaris car dehumidifiers are the perfect solution to foggy windows in cold, moist weather. The reusable bags suck humidity from the air so your car
windows are less prone to condensation.
- 2 dehydrator bags are provided - place one on the dashboard, and the other on the parcel shelf. The set offers value for money and keeps both the front and
back windows clear.
- Once the bags have accumulated enough moisture, they can be dried out and used again. To recharge, simply place in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at low heat
(80C / 176F) or lay on top of a radiator.
- Each of the dehumidifying bags countains 500 g of highly-absorbent smectite. Like silica gel, this clay mineral is a silicate that works to combat damp, mould
and excess moisture.
- For use in any vehicle or enclosed space in your home.
- Weight: 500 g each bag (1.1 lbs)
- Material: Smectite (clay mineral silicate)
- 2x Reusable Car Dehumidifier Bags
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.6 x 4.1 inches