- 🍃100% NATURAL - Vegetable Glycerine is a colourless, sweet liquid extracted from vegetable oils.
- 🍃BEAUTY - Can be added to creams, lotions, bath salts and to your other homemade beauty formulations for additional moisturisation. Suitable for all skin types.
- 🍃SKINCARE - It has conditioning properties and can help improve the look of skin and hair.
- 🍃Can be used in soap making as a lubricant.
- 🐇Not tested on animals 🌻 vegan friendly. No GMO.
Vegetable Glycerine is a natural humectant, which means it draws moisture from its surroundings. This makes it an excellent moisturising ingredient in homemade skincare products that can keep skin hydrated and radiant.
Vegetable Glycerine is non-comedogenic, so it won't block your pores. This makes it an excellent choice for skincare. Add it to your make your own beauty products for additional moisture. It may also be good for oily skin as it has natural oil regulating properties which can help your skin maintain a natural balance. It is soluble in water and alcohol so it is easy to work with. It mixes well in homemade beauty formulations.
How to Use:
Skincare: Use as an ingredient to make your own skincare formulations. Add a couple of drops to you hand cream for a moisture boost for soft silky hands.
Haircare: Add a couple of drops to your shampoo for additional moisture or use to make your own haircare products.
Beauty Hack: Use as a stabiliser in homemade beauty products to help extend the life of your creations. Can be used in creams, lotions, cleansers, toners, eye gels, soaps and many more.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish