- Glow in the dark: Contains phosphorescent materials that glow in the dark after absorption of light energy.
- Vacuum-sealed packaging: Carefully vacuum-packed with desiccant to ensure low moisture content. And keep it dry and keep dust and debris out, prevent jams.
- Precision +/- 0.03 mm Tolerance and recommended print temperature 210-240 degrees
- Full 1 kg 3D printer filament roll, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance, approx. 335 m filament on each bobbin, easy handling, minimal deformation, no odor , no clogging no bubbles.
- The filament is universally designed and compatible with most 3D printers for 1.75mm
Details: 1. After opening the packaging, do not expose to fire or direct sunlight; stored in a ventilated and dry place.
2. The lighting / photographic equipment sets the final color of the actual goods as standard under various displays.
3. To avoid clogging the nozzles, remove the thread from the extruder if you are not going to use the printer for a long time.
4. Store it in a cool and dry place. Protect from UV light.
5. We recommend inserting the end of the filament into the holes provided in the spool to avoid entanglement.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 8.0 x 2.8 inches