Brand: Little Kathmandu
Color: Green Orange Tie Dye
- Stretchable cotton knitted double (long) headband
- Plain and striped multicoloured fabcrics
- For steps on how to wear please select black color.
- There may be slight variation in color as these items are individually made
- Made in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Details: These are stretchable knitted double headbands. Some of them are striped with multiple colors and some are plain ones. They are stretchable so fit any size. There may be slight variation in color as these are individually made items. It reflects unique origin rather than defect. The step by step procedure for wearing these headbands are as follows: 1) Put the headband around the neck. 2) Double the headband around the neck. 3) Pull a side of headband and place it on the head. 4) Pull the other side up to the neck and on top of the other one on head.