Brand: Furniture Clinic
Color: Medium Brown
- RENEWS & RESTORES COLOUR TO LEATHER: Furniture Clinic's leather recolouring balm is ideal for restoring colour to faded and scratched leather. It's easy to apply and gets spectacular results when applied correctly. In fact, if you're not happy with the results or find it too difficult to get the results you wanted, we'll refund your money, no questions asked.
- EASILY MATCH YOUR LEATHER COLOUR: With 21 Colour choices, we make it easy to select the appropriate colour for your leather item. The 21 colour options can be used for even more shades of colours. We can't tell you exactly what colour you should select (due to differences in monitor colours, image lighting, etc.) but if for some reason you choose incorrectly, simply order a more appropriate colour and we'll refund your first purchase.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: We understand that restoring leather can be a daunting task, but don't be afraid. Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you're not satisfied with the results (we expect you will be), we offer a money back guarantee. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly.
- USE ON COUCHES, CARS & CLOTHING: The leather recolouring balm is a versatile product that can be used on all kinds of leather pieces. From scratched car seats to faded purses, the balm has many use cases. Our customers use the product to restore colour to their faded sofas, to fix small cat scratches, to liven up their antique car seats and to cover minor peeling on their leather jackets!
- FOR ABSORBENT LEATHER ONLY: With this product we recommend you test the ability of your furniture to absorb liquid prior to purchasing. To complete this test, apply a small drop of water onto an intact section of your leather, and see if the water soaks in. If you have more questions about this water test, please watch the video to the left (if on a mobile screen scroll up to the image section).
Publisher: Furniture Clinic
Details: The Leather Re-Colouring Balm renovates the colour and aspect of all leather items both old and new. There are 21 colours formulated for use on leather from a dark to light shade.
It works great at re-colouring areas that have been exposed to sun light or direct heat, and is ideal for colouring cat scratches and re-colouring dried out and faded areas.
Note: This product is designed to work on absorbent leathers only. To test your leather for absorbency, simply drop a small amount of water onto your leather and wait 5-10 seconds. If the water sinks into the leather and leaves a darker patch, you have absorbent leather. If the water stays on the surface, your leather is not absorbent and the product will not be suitable.
After the initial application, Leather Re-colouring Balm is generally re-applied once every three years to maintain colour.
Instructions for use
Step 1: Clean the leather first before applying the Balm, for best results use Furniture Clinic Leather Ultra Clean - This is because Leather Ultra Clean deep cleans the leather to remove all dirt, but also opens up the pores of the leather so the Re-Colouring Balm will take to the leather in a better fashion.
Step 2: Rub the Balm into the leather, with a clean cloth or sponge, in a circular motion to ensure penetration. This is often enough to completely restore lighter shades. Take a clean cloth and then buff the surface of the leather. Make sure there is no excess Balm left on the leather.
Step 3: The colour will darken with further applications, apply as required, colour will darken with each application.
Step 4: Protect your leather to prevent staining and extend its functional life, Furniture Clinic Leather Protection Cream is advised for this.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.2 x 2.6 inches