Color: Black & Yellow
- SAFETY & HIGHER ACCURACY: Use the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer to get accurate temperature readings without touching an object. you can instant temperature read of extremely hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects and keep you from possible harm. It is safe and healthy. 12:1 distance to spot (target) ratio. Max resolution of 0.1°F/°C. It can be used to obtain a more reliable and accurate reading.
- SIMPLE-TO-USE: Less than 1 second response time, just point it at the object, press the trigger and the temperature appears on the screen almost instantly. Display holds reading for 7 seconds after the trigger is released. A built-in laser pointer that identifies target area and improves aim.
- WIDE RANGE & MULTI-APPLICATION: The temperature measurements from -58 to 1202°F (-50 to 650°C). This device is superb for measuring the temperature of electric motors and bearings, hot water pipes, A/C ducts, electrical connections, cooking grills surfaces or heating, air conditioning vents, refrigerators and much more.
- MULTIFUNCTION: LCD and Backlighting illuminate display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels. Fixed 0.95 emissivity covers 90% of surface applications. Auto Power Off to conserve battery life.
- NOTE: This unit is a laser product: Class II, Output power less than 1 mW. A Class II laser is considered to be safe. But DO NOT point laser directly or indirectly(through reflective surfaces) at eyes. This device CAN NOT be used for measuring a human's body temperature.
This Ultra PerformanceNon-Contact Infrared Thermometer is Great for identifying ways to save on energy costs. Ideal for isolating overheated electrical components and hotspots, troubleshooting HVAC/R and automotive systems and performance-testing of motors and boilers. Is Ideal for checking window and door leaks.
- Temperature range : -58 to 1202°F (-50 to 650°C).
- Basic Accuracy: ± 2% of reading or ±2°C (4°F)
- Field of View: D/S = Approx. 12:1 ratio (D =distance; S = spot)
- Response time: 500 millisecond
- Laser power: Less than 1mW, Class II laser
- Display: Backlit LCD display
- Emissivity : 0.95 fixed value
- Unit Conversion:°F and °C
- Minimum/maximum hold
- Auto power off: Meter shuts off automatically after7 seconds
- Operating Humidity: Max. 80% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
- Weight: 168g / 4.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 110 x 44 x 160mm (4.3 x 1.7 x 6.3")
One set included
- 1 x Laser Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x 9V Battery (Included)
- If the surface of the object under test is covered with frost, oil, grime, etc., clean before taking measurements.
- The meter may not make accurate measurements through transparent surfaces such as glass. Steam, dust, smoke, etc. can obscure measurements.
- To find a hot spot, aim the meter outside the area of interest then scan across (in an up and down motion) until the hot spot is located.
DO NOT point the beam toward anyone's eye or allow the beam to strike the eye from a reflective surface!
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches