- ✔ 【5 Pcs Anemometers a Set】Lighter, smaller and more accurate, a fan wheel with seven blades that allows more accurate measurements. The 0.11lb weight and 4.4x1.5x0.6 in size are easy to carry.Easy to measure the wind speed and temperature anytime and anywhere.
- ✔ 【High Senstive & Accurate Measuring】 Wind speed range: 0.3 to 30 m / s; Wind temperature range: 14 ° F to 113 ° F; Resolution 0.1 m / s, 32.36 °F. Provides quick measurements for analysis of critical environmental conditions.
- ✔ 【Thermometer & Anemometer Integrated】 Wind speed, Temperature and Wind Chill on one LCD display. The wind speed is measured in 5 units: m / s, km / h, ft / min, Knots, mph. Temperature unit: ° C / ° F.
- ✔【More Humanized Function】The gift compass can be used to judge the wind direction; Automatic power off support. Energy saving by automatic power saving function. Setting different wind measurement: Push "MODE" key for 3 seconds until "m/s" start to blink. Push "SET" key to select desired measurement unit. To confirm the desired measurement unit by push "MODE"，and you can choose the MAX / AVG/ CURRENT wind speed in this way. (This model DO NOT measure CFM directly)
- ✔ 【Quality Assurance】 3V(CR2032)Battery and a lanyard are included,HOLDPEAK come with 365 days warranty and lifetime technical support.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Publisher: H HOLDPEAK
The HOLDPEAK 5 packs 816B Digital Mini-Sized Anemometer is ideal for outdoor activities such as windsurfing. Flying kites, Aeromodelling and UAV, sailing, surfing, fishing, hiking, shooting, walking,HVAC Duct Airflow etc
Wind speed range: 0.3 to 30 m / s
Wind speed accuracy: ± 5% of rdg
High resolution: 0.1 m / s
✔Low battery display
✔Manual / Auto power off
✔MAX / Average / Current
✔° C / ° F
✔Wind chill indicator
Each Package Included:
1 * HOLDPEAK 816B digital mini size anemometer
1 * 3V CR2032 battery
1 * lanyard
1 * Compass
1 * User Manual
When the breeze blows, the 816B handheld anemometer will display a reading of the wind chill indicator instead of the temperature display.
If you set the anemometer to 0 mph, the wind reading will be the same as the wind temperature.
If you keep the anemometer raised while the breeze is blowing, the temperature reading will be calculated using a formula, replacing the wind reading.
There are some tips on how to operate the 816B anemometer
1. Use a coin to open the battery door,install battery.
2. Press "MODE" to power on and "SET" to power off.
3. Set the wind unit: Press "MODE" for 3 seconds, press "SET" and press "MODE" to select and confirm.
Notes: At low wind speeds, the rise in temperature is not noticeable.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.6 x 0.6 inches