Brand: Glass Polish
- 50 Grams Cerium Oxide High Grade Optical Glass Polishing Powder
- Used for the final polishing blemishes, scuffs, light scratches, lime scale and adhesive residue.
- Average Particle Size 3.5 micron. Is high grade refined and perfect any type of glass
- High suspension in water and quick polishing when used with any felt polishing product,
- No sharp edges, fast acting scratch removal. An abrasive for the polishing of flat glass.
Publisher: Glass Polish
Release Date: 18-02-2016
This Cerium Oxide can be used with a hand pad for light surface cleanup, powered hand devices for scratch and surface repair, mechanized scrubbers in mirror silvering lines, or as the final polishing step in multi-stage edging and beveling equipment.
How to mix: Measure out the proper proportions of heated water (at least 80ºF/30ºC) and Cerium Oxide into a container and mix thoroughly. Slurry temperature should be maintained between 90ºF and 105ºF (32ºC and 40ºC) for optimum performance. Depending on how much water you mix with will depend on the abrasive quality of the paste. If you want a more aggressive paste mix with only a little water, if you are looking to just polish the glass surface then mix with more water.
Please note for scratch removing only : if you can catch or feel scratches with your finger nail it's probably to deep to recover damage with cerium oxide powder and glass abrasive process might be necessary.
Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 1.6 inches