Brand: Furniture Clinic
- COMPLETE REPAIR - damaged leather, rips, tears, holes, scratches, scuffs and burns
- EASY TO USE - comes with detailed step-by-step directions that are simple and straightforward
- COLOUR MATCHING - designed to match any colour, and colour matching instructions are provided
- COST EFFECTIVE - exceptionally priced professional products for Do It Yourself Leather Repair
- ESSENTIAL MATERIALS - each Complete Leather Repair Kit comes with Leather Cleaner, Leather Glue, Repair Sub Patch, Heavy Filler, Palette Knife, Sandpaper, Large Base Colour, Small Colour Tints, Satin Leather Finish, Sponge, Stirrer, Mixing Cup
Publisher: Furniture Clinic
Details: Each kit contains the following; - 15ml Leather Glue - Repair Sub patch - 10ml Heavy Filler - Palette Knife - Sandpaper - 50ml Large Base Colour (the colour you chose when ordering) - 15ml Smaller Colour Tints (used to adjust the base colour) - Sponge, stirrer and mixing cup - Instructions Repairing the damage This is the first step in making a repair and is easier than you think! Determine the size of the damage. Prepare the area by cleaning the surface and trimming away any rough leather. Put the sub-patch behind the leather Glue the sub-patch securely into place Use the Heavy Filler to fill any gaps/holes in the leather. Apply the Heavy Filler in a few thin layers to make it smooth with the surface matching the colour. Select the colour that best matches your leather when you place your order. This will give you a kit with a pre-matched colour that will be a close colour to your leather. You can then mix in the tints that come in each kit to make it match perfectly. - Beige - Black - Cream - Dark Brown - Grey (light to dark) - Ivory - Medium Brown (including Light Brown) - Blue (light to dark) - Green (light to dark) - Red (light to dark) - Tan - White. Simply select the colour that best matches your leather. You can then match all shades of this colour with the kit from light to dark. For example, the cream kit can be tinted to match every shade of cream and the kit will also come with tints to match different types of cream - you can add a little red to make the cream more rose/pink. Yellow will make it a brighter more yellowy cream and white will make it pale. Add black to darken it or turn it into beige. Basically, each kit comes with the right tints to match a huge spectrum of similar colours!