- 【Low Shrinkage and High Precision】ELEGOO photopolymer resin contains methacrylate monomers as to reduce volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process , which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish. Recommended printing parameters: Bottom Exposure: 60s; Normal Exposure: 8s
- 【Fast Curing and Great Stability】ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience.
- 【Bright and Stunning Colors】With high quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- 【Wide Applications】Giving the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP or LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with toys, home and garden tools or jewelry applications.
- 【Safe and Secure Packaging】Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong
Details: ELEGOO photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light. In the case of 3D printing , these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our Photocuring resin
Usage condition :
1) Shake up the bottle before use and avoid direct sunlight and dusty environment
2) Do not drink it and keep it out of the reach of children
3) Please wear a mask and gloves when using to avoid direct skin contact and maintain indoor ventilation
4) If you got skin contact please wash away with waters immediately and if you feel discomfort please see a doctor ASAP.
5) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least
6)If you don't use the resin please do not leave them in the resin tank over 48 hours or put them back to its original bottle and seal it.
Material Properties :
Curing wave-length: 405 nm
Hardness: 79.0 D
Shrinkage: 7.1 %
Viscosity (25°): 552.0 mpa.s
Liquid density: 1.100 g/cm³
Solid density: 1.184 g/cm³
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Elongation at break: 14.2 %
Curing time: 6-10 s
Color option: Grey, White, Green, Black, Transparent, Yellow, Blue, Red
Shelf life: 1 year
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 4.5 x 4.4 inches