- The Easyboost 2-stroke oil mixing bottle allows you to easily mix gasoline and oil without having to calculate! Whether it is for Booster-Nitro-Peugeot-Piaggio-Vespa-MBK 51 moped for Solex-Derbi-AM6 motorcycle, cross, brushcutter or chainsaw or even a garden mower, the Easyboost mixing bottle will be your best friend when filling the fuel tank.
- With the 2-stroke fuel-oil bottle, you can mix at 1:50 (2%), 1:40 (2.5%), 1:33 (3%), 1:25 (4%), 1:20 (5%), 1:17 (6%). For example, on a chainsaw, to mix oil at 50:1, simply locate the column indicating 2%, then pour in the oil until you reach the scale corresponding to the quantity of gasoline used (for example, 5L for 5 litres of fuel). Your mixing will be done without having to calculate.
- Thanks to the capacity of the Easyboost mixing bottle, you can prepare up to 12 litres of gas/oil mixture very quickly.
- The small size of the Easyboost dispenser allows you to easily transport it in the trunk of your scooter for example.
- The capacity of the Easyboost oil dispenser is 250ml. It is made of high quality, PE plastic. The graduations are made by a high-strength screen printing process. CAUTION: for cleaning, do not use gasoline on the silkscreened part, otherwise the graduations may disappear!
Details: The Easyboost Mixing Oil Dispenser will be your best friend when visiting the service station. You will be able to add exactly the quantity of oil necessary to your mixture. For cast iron cylinders we recommend 3% oil, and for aluminum cylinders we recommend 2% oil. Example: I want to mix at 3% on my 50cc scooter equipped with a 50cc cast iron cylinder kit and a 5L tank - I put 5L of SP95 or SP98 in my fuel tank - I take my fuel mixing bottle Easyboost, I spot the column that indicates 3% and I pour oil in my metering until reaching the graduation 5L - I then pour the oil of the doser in my tank of gasoline and shakes energetically my scooter to mix the essence with the oil.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches