- 〖Great for Energy Consumption Monitor〗: used to measure the power consumption, current, voltage, power and cost of the connected appliance, helping save energy and money.
- 〖7 Display Modes〗: it can display time, watt, cost, cumulative electrical quantity, voltage, frequency, current, power factor, minimum power, maximum power, price.
- 〖Large LCD display〗: easy and clear to read. No backlight / With backlight optional.〖Reset Function〗: it allows resetting for abnormal display or no-response of button.
- 〖Electricity Price Setting〗: you can set the electricity price according to the actual condition in 00.00 COST/KWh~99.99 COST/KWh.〖Built-in Battery〗: built-in a rechargeable battery to store electricity and save memory setting when power failures.
- 〖Overload Setting〗: when current load power goes beyond the max. load power, the letters OVERLOAD on LCD will keep blinking to remind you.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: This power meter is a monitoring and testing instrument which determines the power consumption of a connected appliance and the cost of the electricity consumed, helping users to track their electric consumption and reduce the power bill and carbon emissions.
LCD Type: With Backlight / No Backlight (Optional)
Working Voltage: 230V~250V(UK)
Timing Display Range: 0 second~9999 days
Wattage Display(watts): 0W~2900W
Voltage Display Range: 0V~9999V
Frequency Display: 0Hz~9999Hz
Minimum/Maximum Wattage Display Range: 0.0W~9999W
Price Display Range: 0.00€/KWH~99.99€/KWH
Total KWh & Cost Display: 0.000KWH~9999KWH, 0.00€~9999€
For UK Plug Technical Parameters:
Operating Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
Operating Current: Max. 13A
Current Display(amps): 0.000A~13.000A
Battery: built-in a 3.6V 20mAh rechargeable NI-MI battery(included)
Item Size(without plug): 6.8 * 4 * 14cm / 2.7 * 1.6 * 5.5in (L * W * H)
Item Weight: 186g / 6.6oz
Package Size: 15 * 8 * 7.2cm / 5.9 * 3.1 * 2.8in
Package Weight: 215g / 7.6oz
1 * Power Meter
1 * User Manual(English)
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.2 x 2.7 inches