▶[ Bluetooth & Data Transmitted ] This wireless differential pressure probe can works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems. Operates with IOS or Android smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc. You can read the measurements using the Manometer app installed on your smart device.
▶[ Portable ] The digital gas manometer dimensions:6.5" x 1.5" x 0.87", The one-button design for one hand operation, free up a hand for other work.
▶[ 11 Selectable Units&High Accurate ] This gas pressure meter features 11selectable units of measure. The device measures gauge and differential pressure in the range of ±2 psi, High resolution(0.001psi) gauge.
▶[ Multi-Application ] This Differential pressure manometer use be measures static pressure, air flow, and volume flow. Specifically for use in HVAC/R, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing, computer peripherals.
▶[ Backlight Display and Auto Power Off ] The gas pressure tester will automatically shut off after 15 minutes to extend battery life. Backlight function for easily read the display even in the dark.
This Differential Pressure Manometer is a wireless differential pressure-probe used for accurate low-pressure measurements. It is great for measuring pressure in manifolds, static pressure, and pressure drops in buildings or ventilation systems. Users can read the measurements using the Free ManometerApp installed on their Android (4.3 or newer) or Apple (iOS 8.3 or newer) smart device. It can be used for determining air velocity and volume flow when used with pitot tubes(not included).
- Bluetooth function.
- Free Manometer App to transmitting the measurement data.
- Accuracy: ± 0.006（0～0.2psi) /±（0.006+1.5%readings）（0.2～2psi).
- Resolution: 0.001psi.
- Measuring Ranges: ±13.79 kPa / ±2 psi / ±55.4 H2O.
- 11 Selectable Units of measure: inH2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg,zin2,FtH2O,cmH2O, kgcm2.
- LCD Display with backlight.
- Auto Power Off: 15 Min.
- Working temperature: 0～40℃.
- Storage temperature: -10～60℃.
- Power Type: 4 x AAA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 1.5" x 0.87".
- Two years warranty against manufacturing defects.
One Set Included
- 1 x Manometer
- 2 Pairs of Tubing
- 1 x 1/8" Barb Access Fitting
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries
The screen display default shows unit "psi", There is a button hidden inside the battery compartment, short press to switch in four pressure units: psi/ kPa/ inH2O/ cmH2O.
Pressure inputs of 10 psi or higher will damage the instrument. Do not apply pressure higher than the maximum pressure listed in the specification table.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 4.0 x 1.8 inches