- Suitable for car, motorbike, boat and home.
- Reduces blueing on exhausts. Restores and polishes to a brilliant finish Protects against corrosion and tarnishing.
- For lasting care use regularly
- How To use: Apply liberally, rub in with a soft cloth, then polish and buff to a high luster. On uneven surfaces apply with a small brush.
- Autosol removes corrosion, tarnish and discoloration from chrome, aluminium, stainless steel, brass and copper.
Details: Autosol Solvol Chrome Polish Aluminium Metal Brass Steel Etc Paste 100g (75ml) Tube Autosol removes corrosion, tarnish and discoloration from chrome, aluminium, stainless steel, brass and copper. Autosol is an American manufacturer of detailing products for various vehicles. A large portion focusses on automotive detailing products, but they also cater for industrial processes, marine, metal, motorcycles and home cleaning. The company is based in Austin, Texas and was founded in 1929 and became an LLC in 2003. Autosol offers a wide variety of products that can help in the cleaning, perfection and protection of most surfaces on most vehicles. The products are categorized in Auto care, Home care, Industrial, Marine care, Metal care, Motorcycle care and professional. Each category has a few unique products. Autosol started out as a manufacturer of metal polishes and surface polishes in 1929 in America. The company has grown to a manufacturer that offers its product in over 70 countries and has 3 manufacturing plants around the world. The company was founded by the German Otto Durst, and has always had a strong focus on professional quality. The metal polish is advertised as "the best selling metal polish in the world". Autosol has grown over time not only as a manufacturer of its own products, but also as manufacturer for BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi and Volkswagen. Some products are also made for Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Texaco and Shell.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 1.6 x 1.1 inches