- HYDROPHOBIC FORMULA | Rain will bead up and roll off the windscreen
- CLEARER VISIBILITY | Increases visibility by 34%*
- LONG-LASTING | Effective for up to 4 months
- EASY DE-ICING | Ice will not stick to your windscreen
- EASY AND QUICK APPLICATION | Apply in 12 minutes
Rain Repel - the advanced windscreen kit by Autoglass - is a hydrophobic (water-repelling) coating for your car windscreen. It is your answer to better visibility when driving in the rain.
How does it work?
The hydrophobic treatment forms a chemical bond with the glass, this causes the rain to bead and run rapidly off the windscreen when travelling over 60 mph, making it perfect for motorway driving.
Why buy Rain Repel?
Your visibility will be increased by up to 34%, helping you to drive more safely in the rain
One single application lasts 4 months
Quicker de-icing - saving you time on those cold mornings
Application is very simple:
- Thoroughly clean your windscreen with the glass cleaner
- Dry with clean paper towel
- Hold the rain repellent applicator with the felt side against the glass – press the two wings together until the liquid starts to flow
- First apply in a vertical movement evenly over the glass, and then in a horizontal movement
- Immediately dry the glass with a clean dry paper towel
- Finally buff with a microfibre cloth to eliminate all haze
One application takes approximately 12 minutes to apply and is effective for up to 4 months.
The treatment is suitable for windscreens, side and rear windows, or any other glass surface (including shower screens!).
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches