- Double Row Segmented Diamond Cup Wheels are designed for grinding concrete and field stone
- Suitable for grinding machines and angle grinders
- The double segment configuration allows for faster material removal
- Surface finishing on concrete, screed and natural stone Can also be used for removal of glues and epoxies
- Brazed double row segments for fast and smooth grinding with 5mm segment height use dry
Details: Main Feature:
Double row segments for quick material removal
Optimized bond and formula for longer life
Optimized segment height minimizes dust and debris
Surface finishing on concrete, screed and natural stone
How to Use:
■ Follow carefully the instructions given in the machine handbook.
■ Never fit a diamond dish/cup wheel which is too loose or too tight on the flange.
■ Tighten only with the tool supplied with the machine.
■ Ensure the wheel is properly gripped to prevent slippage, but do not tighten with excessive force. Never use a hammer.
■ Keep flanges and screw threads clean and free of burrs and rust.
■ Replace distorted or damaged flanges before fitting the wheel.
For your Safety:
We recommends the use of following personal protective equipment:
■ Eye protection
■ Ear protection (ear sets)
■ Hand protection (gloves)
■ Lung protection (dust mask, also called respirator)
Never remove the protective machine guard and make sure it is properly adjusted to deflect debris away from you.
Ensure that no other person is at risk, especially near the machine while working.
From the Factory:
APlus Double Row Segmented Diamond Cup Wheels are designed for grinding concrete and field stone. The double segment configuration allows for faster material removal.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.3 x 1.5 inches