- Specific parameters: 30 values, including 4 common values(100 Ω, 220 Ω, 1k Ω, 10k Ω) and 26ordinary values; tolerance range ±1%; power 1/4W.
- Great compatibility: apply to various of electronic DIY projects and electrical experiments, including Arduino.
- Convenient and useful: each value with individual package and mark, all the resistors were collected in a plastic storage box, attached with a color code guidance, assist with you read the right resistance value.
- Perfect packaging: Plastic case + PE bag ， box to keep your resistor kit tidy and organized, convenient for store and fetch.
- Standard values: 10Ω, 22Ω, 47Ω, 100Ω, 150Ω, 200Ω, 220Ω, 270Ω, 330Ω, 470Ω, 510Ω, 680Ω, 1KΩ, 2KΩ, 2.2KΩ, 3.3KΩ, 4.7KΩ, 5.1KΩ, 6.8KΩ, 10KΩ, 20KΩ, 47KΩ, 51KΩ, 68KΩ, 100KΩ, 220KΩ, 300KΩ, 470KΩ, 680KΩ, 1MΩ
1% 1/4W metal film resistor assorted kit
Humanized design contains frequently used resistor values from 10 Ω to 1MΩ
Premium assorted resistors with high quality and precision, tolerance as low as 1%.
Each value is individually packaged and labeled.
Perfect for solderless plug-in breadboard PCB board.
Watt: 1/4 W
Operating Temperature: -55°C~155°C
What's in the package: 300pcs resistors in total (10pcs for each value).
The value list:
10Ω, 22Ω, 47Ω, 100Ω, 150Ω, 200Ω, 220Ω, 270Ω, 330Ω, 470Ω, 510Ω, 680Ω, 1KΩ, 2KΩ, 2.2KΩ, 3.3KΩ, 4.7KΩ, 5.1KΩ, 6.8KΩ, 10KΩ, 20KΩ, 47KΩ, 51KΩ, 68KΩ, 100KΩ, 220KΩ, 300KΩ, 470KΩ, 680KΩ, 1MΩ
Package included:300 x 1% 1/4W metal film resistors
Note : CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts,DO NOT for children under 3 years.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.4 x 1.3 inches